Try Burger is the first gourmet fast-food in France by 2* Michelin concept chef. This is commission project. We do the whole brandbook:
- two versions of logotype (detailed and simplyfied) - vector graphic,
- bitmap graphic pattern (each element of pattern was originally drawn by hand, ink on paper) in two color modes,
- package design, including a pack, two kinds of paper cups, lunchbox, burger box, fries box and a box for paper cups and envelope for cutlery.
- three different t-shirt designs, each one is an A3 illustration, 210 x 297 mm, ink on paper.
- menu design with decorative lettering in three languages.
- other stuff such as business card design, matches design etc.
Each element we tried to do unique within the general concept, not just a logo printed on it. So it was very laborious work, but we proud of it.
This project was very interesting for us and we want to do something equally awesome :) So if you need a whole branding or just logotype, illustrations, pattern or package design, please, feel free to contact us, we're open for new tasks and new experience.